Our goal is to deliver the highest quality veterinary medicine in the effort to protect and improve the health of our patients. We pledge to provide superior care, excellent customer service, and the sensitivity to the cares and concerns that each client and patient present. We strive to ensure confidence in our practice and our professional staff by providing gentle, personal service within a well-maintained facility.
Our Core Values
• Communication – We believe that open, respectful, and direct communication is vital in order to establish and maintain healthy relationships between our staff and with our clients.
• Compassion – We believe that compassion is the motivation behind our profession. Our compassion for our patients, clients, and colleagues drives us to achieve excellence in all that we do.
• Solutions – We are solution driven, we strive to find and provide solutions to our clients concerns, and any problems that we recognize in our patients health, as well as our work place.
• Education – We are committed to continually educate ourselves, each other, and our clients so that together we can provide the best possible care for our patients.
• Trust – We believe that trust is essential for building strong client and team relationships. We lead by example, act with integrity, and we are accountable for all that we do.
We offer many different services to cater to every client and patient’s needs:
- Spay and Neuter
- Laser Therapy
- Minor Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Preventive Care
- Wellness Exams
- Laboratory Services
- Prescription Food Diets
- Lots of TLC!
- Fear Free Certified Staff
A peek into our treatment area where so much loving care takes place…
The Pet Doctors has an in house Ultrasound Machine! This makes it so much easier to diagnose those difficult cases within our hospital and will ensure your pet will stay under our guided care, without the inconvenience of going to a specialist for this sort of procedure.